Thursday, 16 February 2012

bethany's haircut

Trimming long hair is relatively easy.

Giving a short style-cut is not.

After months of beg beg begging for a short hair cut and an hour or so this morning of fidget fidget fidgeting because of  sweaty-neck itch induced by THICK THICK hair, Bethany had her way.

Ignorance, thick hair (did I say that already?) and scissors that should have been sharper did not bode well for a good hair cut. Well I hacked off a largish mass of hair, and hacked off some more.  Enough to ease the sweat burden a little I thought.  To my surprise, it didn't look so bad and the Style-Miss is pleased as punch.

Now for some sitting still during school.








5 comments:

nrconnor@gmail.com said...

It's so beautiful. I love it. And a lovely model also.

Meredith said...

That is a gorgeous haircut. If I lived in Vanuatu I would be coming to you for a haircut tomorrow. First thing. Good work!

Alison Blake said...

Wow!!!! That back shot is fantastic!!! Does Sophie want a cut too!? Alison

Rachael said...

No, Sophie is happy with her long hair at the moment. Hers is not quite so thick so not as difficult.

Not sure how things will turn out next time!

Little Em said...

You did a pretty good job! I like the back esp!