Tuesday, 7 June 2011

shaking in my boots

I'm posting a series at the moment over at in-tandem.

It's not the first time I've written something about which I know others disagree. But it may be the first time that those others are close to me and precious.

It is for them, too, so that they know what I think and why. So that they hear it in my words and not in the words of those who scorn.

And it is an apology for those sharp words, quickly spoken and unexplained.

I hope that you will understand (if not agree) and forgive.


introduction: 1, 2, 3, 4
it's only Paul: 1, 2, 3, 4
the misogynist: 1, 2, 3
it's situational: 1, 2, 3
it's cultural: 1, 2, 3
but what about: 1, 2, 3
conclusion: (to be posted)

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Thanking God for your courage. It's not easy to take a stand on the internet. God bless you richly.