Friday, 16 October 2009

Thanks, Grandma!

God has been good to us. When I had to return to Australia this year, it was during the time that my mother-in-law was staying with us. This made our decision much easier. I went home for the medical treatment I needed and she was here to help with the children. She also looked after them for a week on her own while Glen was at the annual Assembly of the PCV (Presbyterian Church, Vanuatu). She even did school with Sophie and Bethany!

Thanks, Raeline. You did a marvellous job. It was wonderful having such peace of mind about the children knowing they were in your hands.

3 comments:

Raeline said...

Dear Rachael,

It was all my pleasure to be there and especialy
having time with my precious grandchildren.

Love Grandma

Mike said...

WOW! Look at Bethany - she's so grown up! She could be about 12 in that photo!

Rachael said...

We had a lot of trouble with that photo... Bethany's going through a phase where she makes funny faces for photographs. That was the best we could do. She looks kind of classic...