Sunday, 4 October 2009

keeping track...

I think I must be the queen of unfinished series! I don't think I've finished one series that I've begun and some have never got further than the plan! Here, for my own benefit and encouragement to go on and complete them, and in no particular order, is a list;
  • on feeling guilty (introduction, part 1) about the differences in standards of health care between here and there;
  • saying no to ungodliness (introduction); from Titus 2:11-12
  • on curse (one, two, three); towards a biblical theology of curse (but not very far towards)
  • what must I do? (parts one, two, three, four, five, six, so far, again, it's back); meditations on what it means to follow Jesus, from Luke 18
  • the heart of anger (parts one, two, three and four); on reading a book by Lou Priolo on helping children deal with their anger
  • travelling with kids (car and plane); tips for travelling with children
  • forgiveness (one, two); on whether there can be forgiveness without repentance.
Hmmm... there's a lot of thinking to do. And there are some other series bubbling around in my head that I'd like to write about. I wonder if I can finish any of these first?

3 comments:

Meredith said...

When I was first investigating blogging I found various posts with all sorts of helpful (and unhelpful) advice. One thing that came up repeatedly is that you shouldn't start a blog unless you have a list of at least twenty things to write about (you will need subject matter) and you think you can maintain a list of twenty topics as you write! Sounds like you fit the bill perfectly. And it is great that you don't feel a burden to get them done. Gives you something to work with and something for us to look forward to.

Caroline said...

Hi Rachael,
Thanks for this post - because of it I've been reading through some of your unfinished series - lots of gems there.
Thank you,
Caroline

Rachael said...

Hey... thanks for those encouraging comments.