- on feeling guilty (introduction, part 1) about the differences in standards of health care between here and there;
- saying no to ungodliness (introduction); from Titus 2:11-12
- on curse (one, two, three); towards a biblical theology of curse (but not very far towards)
- what must I do? (parts one, two, three, four, five, six, so far, again, it's back); meditations on what it means to follow Jesus, from Luke 18
- the heart of anger (parts one, two, three and four); on reading a book by Lou Priolo on helping children deal with their anger
- travelling with kids (car and plane); tips for travelling with children
- forgiveness (one, two); on whether there can be forgiveness without repentance.
Hmmm... there's a lot of thinking to do. And there are some other series bubbling around in my head that I'd like to write about. I wonder if I can finish any of these first?